Home » Other » Training & Certification » ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING (Oracle Clinical 4.6.2, Oracle Argus Safety Database 6.0)
ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #547368] Wed, 14 March 2012 00:58 Go to next message
ohs.ramesh
Hi All,

I have around 9 years of experience working as a Project Manager Healthcare operations for a CRO @ India.

I am providing online training on Clinical Data Management (CDM) & Pharmacovigilance with hands on experience on Oracle Clinical, RDC & Oracle Argus Safety Database.

This is a unique opportunity to learn and practice Oracle Clinical (Clinical Data Management), Oracle Argus Safety Database (Pharmacovigilance) through online mode from an industry professional with over 9+ years of experience in Clinical Data Management & Pharmacovigilance with leading Pharma companies and CROs in India and abroad.

During the training period; you will be provided access to the Oracle clinical / RDC / TMS / Oracle Argus Safety Database application server by a Username Password with a real time study.

The training course covers all major aspects of clinical research to make a Clinical Data Analyst for CDM & Drug Safety Associate for Pharmacovigilance with the multidisciplinary clinical research team in a corporate environment. This course will offer a practical orientation and thus open the doors for you to enter the Clinical Research domain.

I have structured the course to meet the current needs of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and contract research organizations (CRO), who are recruiting CDM & PV professionals to perform these roles for clinical trials data as per the regulatory standards.

Further, special career guidance and mentoring support will be provided for certification, Resume Development and Job Interview preparation.

Training Fees :
Clinical Data Management: 15000 Rs
Pharmacovigilance: 15000 Rs

I feel this is a very good opportunity to Aspirants who wanted to learn OC/OC RDC/Oracle Argus Safety Database.

For further Information/guidance/demo class, please send your enquiry by email to ohs.ramesh@gmail.com.

Thanks
Ramesh

[Updated on: Wed, 14 March 2012 01:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #547384 is a reply to message #547368] Wed, 14 March 2012 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Do NOT post your title in UPPER case.

Regards
Michel
Re: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #569519 is a reply to message #547384] Mon, 29 October 2012 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi ramesh,

I am contacting you regarding Argus safety database training. I am from California.I am interested in your training and I would like to know your syllabus and the topics on which you will train and about the demo class.
Re: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #569520 is a reply to message #569519] Mon, 29 October 2012 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
He gave his email, what about writing him?
You can also use the "PM" button you at the bottom of his post.

Regards
Michel
Re: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #569521 is a reply to message #569520] Mon, 29 October 2012 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have contacted him through email on friday but I haven't received any reply from him
Re: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #569523 is a reply to message #569521] Mon, 29 October 2012 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
You know all these "best training centers" with gmail address have mostly a life time in months, so no surprise if this one no more exists.
This said, sending a mail Friday and having no answer Monday morning is not more a surprise, maybe you should wait until, say, Wednesday before asking again.

Regards
Michel
Re: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #666016 is a reply to message #569523] Sat, 07 October 2017 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohs.ramesh
Dear All,

Thanks for your responses!!

I will start replying to you individually.

Regards
Ramesh

Re: ORACLE CLINICAL & ORACLE ARGUS SAFETY DATABASE TRAINING [message #666017 is a reply to message #666016] Sun, 08 October 2017 02:24 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'd say that you don't need to bother.
Previous Topic: ERP Courses
Next Topic: Don't Just Sit There! Get Certification Now
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:10:27 CDT 2024